I’ve decided to create a final build of the Advanced Admin Console AddIn with all the licensing and activation code removed. This FINAL RELEASE is now free for everyone to use for an unlimited time. Enjoy.
Download the Advanced Admin Console AddIn (final version 1.5.7) from the Download page.
As of 2017/01/01 amicLabs is no longer in business. We thank all the people who liked our product and supported us by licensing it. However, due to the industry’s push towards cloud computing and the decline of interest in self-hosted solutions for small businesses and – nontheless – personal reasons, we have decided to cease development of the Advanced Admin Console AddIn.
We thank all out loyal users and customers.
amicLabs – Andreas Unverdorben
Today I’m putting up for download a maintenance release of the Advanced Admin Console AddIn.
In addition to two minor fixes I’ve enabled the AddIn to run on Windows Server Technical Preview.
The following changes have been made since version 1.5.3:
- FIXED: The Dashboard crashed when AAC was installed on Windows Server 10 Preview
- FIXED: Clicking on a web or intranet favorite would cause the web browser tab navigate to the defined home page instead of the favorite target if the web browser tab hadn’t been activated before.
- FIXED: Users were unable to purchase a license when the Dashboard was run from Remote Web Access.
Download the Advanced Admin Console AddIn (version 1.5.6) from the Download page.
In the 11 months the last Advanced Admin Console 2011 AddIn has been out I’ve received one single bug report. Today I’m releasing a maintenance release (version 1.5.3) which fixes this issue and also officially adds support for Windows Server R2 2012 Essentials.
The following changes have been made since version 1.5.1:
- FIXED: The Dashboard crashed when the Explorer tab home location was set to a folder that no longer existed.
- ADDED: Compatibility with Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials.
Download the Advanced Admin Console 2011 AddIn (version 1.5.3) from the Download page.
The latest release of the FRITZ!Box Anruflisten-AddIn (only available in German) is now fully compatible with AVM’s FRITZ!OS 6.00.
This addin is currently only available in German and only works with German FRITZ!Box models.
Download FRITZ!Box Anruflisten AddIn Version 0.8.3 Beta (German only).
Important: Before installing the new release, please UNINSTALL any previous version!
Feedback is welcome via Email or Home-Server-Forum (German).